Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks - 12 Watercolours - Set 1 - Bright
This product is a special order item and may take up to 3 weeks for delivery to you. After you pay, I will email you with details. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Set 1 - Scribble Sticks ... 12 Colours of Watersoluble Pastals by Dina Wakley Media. Also called Paint Sticks, Watercolour Crayons and Art Sticks.
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks are versatile, watercolour crayons in a collection of beautiful colours that compliment each other, blend well and work well with paints and pencils. Not really a crayon at all :) More like water soluble pastels or short woodless soft watercolour pencil.
You receive 12 Scribble Sticks in these colours :
White, Black, Umber, Blackberry, Night, Sky, Turquoise, Lime, Lemon, Tangerine, Ruby, Magenta.
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks made by Ranger, can be used to colour in, paint, draw and sketch onto paper, cardstock, textiles and other porous surfaces as well as over acrylic or watercolour painted areas. So versatile, you can use them wet or dry.
So many ways to create...
- Draw, scribble and colour direct on your dry surface.
- Use the Scribble Sticks (drawing, colouring, scribbling) and then wet and blend with a waterbrush, blending tool, sponge, paint brush or fingers.
- Pick pigment off the Scribble Sticks with a waterbrush and use as paint.
- Draw or scribble directly onto wet surfaces and watch the colours blend (don't forget to gently wipe off excess paints).
- colour direct to stamps (mist the stamp with water and scribble on the colour, press to print).
- Scribble on a gel printing plate, wet or dry.
- Repeat all the above but with wet Scribble Sticks.
Store easily in the included storage tin with a hinged lid and foam insert.