Scribble Sticks - Set 1 ... Dina Wakley Media. Watercolour Crayons in 12 basic colours, brights and primaries.
Dina Wakley's Scribble Sticks are a water-soluble pastel with an easy to peel paper wrapping. They are a versatile, watercolour crayon in a range of beautiful colours that compliment each other. Slightly harder than conventional watercolour crayons or pastels (which are quite soft), they respond well to water and work with acrylic paints, watercolour paints, pencils, crayons and other mediums.
Tin includes 12 Scribble Sticks in these colours :
White, Black, Umber, Blackberry, Night, Sky, Turquoise, Lime, Lemon, Tangerine, Ruby, Magenta.
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks made by Ranger, can be used to colour in, paint, draw and sketch onto paper, cardstock, textiles and other porous surfaces as well as over acrylic or watercolour painted areas. So versatile, you can use them wet or dry.
So many ways to create...
- Draw, scribble and colour direct on your dry surface.
- Use the Scribble Sticks (drawing, colouring, scribbling) and then wet and blend with a waterbrush, blending tool, sponge, paint brush or fingers.
- Pick pigment off the Scribble Sticks with a waterbrush and use as paint.
- Draw or scribble directly onto wet surfaces and watch the colours blend (don't forget to gently wipe off excess paints).
- colour direct to stamps (mist the stamp with water and scribble on the colour, press to print).
- Scribble on a gel printing plate, wet or dry.
- Repeat all the above but with wet Scribble Sticks.
Store easily in the included storage tin with a hinged lid and foam insert.
Made by Ranger for Dina Wakley MEdia.