Dina Wakley MEdia Journal - Largest Book - Black hardback cover, four kinds of textile and paper pages - brown kraft, even weave canvas, cotton rag watercolour and natural burlap. Made by Ranger. Size approx 10.25" x 14.25".
This large versatile creative hardback book includes a variety of surfaces of papers and fabrics, ideal for mixed media, creative journaling, collage, sewing (cross stitch, tapestry, embroidery), all kinds of visual arts.
Use your favourite treasures including paints, inks, stamps, stencils, collage fodder, mediums, gesso, texture pastes, sprays and other essentials.
Surfaces are :
- brown medium-weight kraft paper
- cream finely woven evenweave canvas
- light tan burlap (its a soft clean hessian)
- white cotton rag watercolour paper, a homemade style with light texture on both sides.
... to help stop paints and sprays going through to the other side of the fabrics, either use it for collage or apply a coating of gesso (clear, black, white) or sealer before you begin. Or embrace the mess and make more art!
- hardwearing, smooth black hardback cover
- lays mostly flat for ease of use
- 54 pages ... 4 unique surfaces to make your own!
... kraft, canvas, watercolour and burlap.
Closed, this large book measures 10 1/4" x 14 1/4"; inside pages measure (approx) 9 3/4" x 14"; and 1 1/8" thick.
Due to the natural and handmade nature of this product, frayed edges are intentional by design.