Travel Pad, Landscape - Strathmore Watercolour Paper ... 9"x3", 12 Sheets, wire bound on short edge. Heavyweight watercolour paper with a cold press, lightly textured surface.
Strathmore's 100% cotton, cold pressed watercolour paper provides even washes and good lifts with wet media techniques. Features a sturdy chipboard backing and perforated pages bound in a wire binding.
Use for all kinds of stamping, painting, drawing, mixed media, watercolours, acrylics, lettering, (water, paints, inks), journaling and other art projects.
The natural white colour and traditional cold press surface make it an ideal sheet for mastering watercolour techniques or for finished artwork.
A great quality paper but be gentle with scrubbing techniques if using a large amount of water.
Perfect for stamping and drawing then colouring with paints, markers or soluble crayons.
To use the paper:
- Paint while the paper is on the or separate before use by tearing / cutting along the finely perforated edge.
- Taping a sheet of paper down prevents it from buckling and curling when using wet media like water and paints. It encourages the paint to have an even coverage (without pooling in the centre or on the sides) and gives you a white border around the paper (great when framing).
- Paint, stamp, draw, colour, doodle, collage over your paper ... any creative technique you wish :) Have fun!
- 12 sheets professional grade watercolour art paper
- cold press
- 100% cotton
- acid free
- heavyweight (300gsm,140lb)
Sheet Size : 3" x 9" (7.6cm x 22.9cm), 9 3/4" wide including the binding. 140lb (300gsm). 12 sheets.