Artistic Shapes for Crafting and Home Deco made of Wood, Paper, Card and Acrylic
Handcrafted treasures made right here in South Australia to use in arts, crafts or around the home. Each item is handcut by a talented mastercraftsman (my Dad), Ray James of Wood'n Marbles. He finds all sorts of critters inside timbers, wood, paper, card and or acrylic sheeting - anything from apples to unicorns!
Contact us to order - 0428 898 120 or send a message to chat about your requirements. We will need to know how many, how big or small, and what type of material (craftwood, paper, cardstock) you'd like.
Ray can make anything! Not in this list? Just ask!
- Wooden or acrylic fountain pens;
- Salt and Pepper Grinders;
- Kitchen Trivets;
- Cake Toppers for Weddings, Birthdays and other special occasions (various colours available);
- Names, Random Words, Numbers, Phrases (love, faith, peace, believe, Dorothy, Toto, You're My One True Love, anything at all);
- Small signs for homes, craftrooms and business;
- Shapes for scrapbooking, mixed media and other crafts;
... and much more!
Any shape, any size (within reason) and just about any textile.
- Australian timber, craftwood (mdf, 3mm or 8mm), plywood (thickness varies)
- Papercrafters' chipboard (like cardboard but extra thick), kraft, scrapbooking cardstock, mixed media or watercolour paper, Graphic45 Black Chipboard, Yupo... the list goes on!
- Acrylic Sheeting (2-3mm thick in black, white, clear, pearl, colours vary depending on availability)
We're here to help. Anything anytime ... a bit like the Goodies but only art and craft related! lol :) Have a happy creative day! :) Jenny