Handcut Shapes Made of Wood, Watercolour Paper, Card and Acrylic
Handcrafted treasures, handcut by a talented mastercraftsman (my Dad), Ray James of Wood'n Marbles. He creates anything from alphabets to sea dragons and everything in between plus more! Wait till you see them, they're fantastic!
Contact us to order - 0428 898 120 or send a message to chat about your requirements. We will need to know the size, material (craftwood, paper, cardstock) and what you'd like made.
Ray can make anything! Not in this list? Just ask!
- Cake Toppers (various colours available)
- Names, Random Words, Phrases (love, faith, peace, believe, Dorothy, Toto, You're My One True Love, anything at all)
- Craftroom and Studio Signs
- Home or Business (street or apartment) Number and Signs
Any shape, any size (within reason) and just about any textile.
- Australian timber, craftwood (mdf, 3mm or 8mm), plywood (thickness varies)
- Papercrafters' chipboard (grey cardboard but extra thick), kraft, scrapbooking cardstock, mixed media paper, watercolour paper, grungeboard, Yupo.
- Acrylic (2-3mm thick in black, white, clear, pearl)