Christmas Tree Card ... Thinlits Fold-a-Long Die Cutting Templates - by Jen Long for Sizzix.
Create a collection of Christmas cards quickly and easily with this wonderful Fold-a-Long design by Jen Long. The set includes the main template with decorations, a mini tree and a festive greeting.
How to use ...
- Fold a sheet of card in half, line up the fold to the left hand edge of the die (this edge does not cut) and run through your machine. You may need to roll it back and forth a couple of times, depending on your machine and thickness of card.
- You could also cut out one side of the tree, flip the card over and lining up carefully, cut out the other side. I can't see why this won't work and it would mean the back piece remains flat. Try both ways and see which one you like to do best :)
- Fold along the embossed creases to create a folded card.
- Cut out and slot in the smaller tree to the back of the card (this is where they've placed the message).
- Decorate with the ornaments in the set or make your own.
Thinlits dies offer a variety of affordable solo options or multi die options. Thinlits are easy to use and are compact and portable. Compatible with most die-cutting machines (not included). This package contains 6 dies.
This design is : Fold-A-Long Christmas Tree Card (measuring between 1/8"x1/8" and 5 3/8" x 5 1/2"). Tree (incl star) stands approx 5 3/8" tall.
Designer: Jen Long.
Product id no. 660665.