Mini Guillotine Trimmer - 6.25 inch with Comfort Kushgrip handle... by Tim Holtz and Tonic Studio. Portable guillotine, perfect for travelling to retreats, small storage spaces and saving room on tables! Has a sharp 22.5cm blade for use with paper and cardstock.
Made by Tonic Studio with precision ground, ultra sharp blade, this strong trimmer is built to last. With its measurements on the baseboard in metric and imperial, this cutting tool is perfect for any of your papercraft and cardmaking projects.
About the Trimmer...
The Tim Holtz Guillotine is grey with black, soft cushioned "Kushgrip" handle on the trimming arm to give a comfortable grip for hours of use and less fatigue. The blade is smooth and very sharp to give clean cuts every time.
The Tim Holtz 6.25 inch / 16cm Mini Trimmer has many features not found in similar products. This product is portable and lightweight. It is perfect for trimming photographs and creating card fronts. Features include Hardened steel precision ground blade, Molded in measuring grid, 6.25 inch / 16cm cutting blade length and Finger guard that holds your paper in position for the perfect cut.
- use for paper and cardstock.
- measurements in both inches and centimetres.
- etched 1/4" grid pattern is marked over the surface of the base.
- guides are along the top and bottom of the base for easy paper alignment.
- clear durable guard is to protect fingers and help prevent paper movement while in use.
Care instructions ...
- Blades can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Always let dry completely after cleaning.
- Be careful when letting your fingers go near the trimmer blade!
- Do not immerse this product in water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Package info : ?cm box contains one 6.25" (16cm) guillotine hinged style trimmer.
WARNING: Does contain items with sharp edges. Handle with care. Cutting Hazard, extremely sharp blades. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with Care. Keep out of reach of children ... (this warning is stating the obvious but is important to be said).