Tim Holtz Tool Set ... by Sizzix - Brush roller with magnetic end cap, die pick with lid and a foam mat (no.665303).
Practical and useful tools for die cutting and cleaning up die cutting templates, this kit is also handy for quilling, paper flower making, creating holes for brads and other fasteners.
About these essential tools...
- Brush Roller loosens the die cut pieces so they're easier to separate excess paper from when using any wafer-thin, chemically-etched die. To use, simply place your paper onto the foam pad and roll over the top.
- Magnet End Cap is used for collecting your smaller dies when finished cutting. Makes tidying up a breeze.
- Craft Pick is a long sharp needle-like pointer. It pokes the scraps left behind inside the metal die templates. It also can be used for cleaning out small pieces of paper from die-cuts. It includes a lid to keep it safe when not in use.
- Foam Pad is the perfect work surface to use with the brush and pic. It helps to remove the cut out shapes and excess materials from the die cutting templates.
- Brush Roller : 14cm long, 4cm wide.
- Magnet End Cap : 2.5cm across.
- Craft Pick : 11.5cm long, lid is 5.7cm.
- Foam Pad : 11.5cm x 18cm, 1.3cm thick.
Need Help with the Magnetic End Cap? If you'd like me to put the magnet on the end of your Brush Roller before I post your tool kit, please ask. Apparently its fairly simply once you know how, just a flick of the wrist! lol :) I'm always here to help!
Contents : 5 piece set.
Be careful, the pick is very sharp!
Made by Sizzix (Ellison Educational Equipment Inc) and tradmarked by Tim Holtz.