Words for Thought ... Cling Rubber Stamps by Tim Holtz.
A selection of thought provoking phrases to use in art journaling, bullet journals, scrapbooking, documenting life, making greeting cards or anything else you're creating.
6 stamps in total. Quotes are:
- the impossible is often the untried.
- you're the one who makes me the way you see me. xo
- Creativity is not in the finding...
- things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
- the journey is never truly over...
- wishing you all you are wishing for
Sizes (approx) : 'the impossible is ...' measures 1 7/8" x 2 7/8" wide, 'the journey...' (top right) measures 5 1/2" x 2" wide.
Designed by Tim Holtz, made by Stampers Anonymous.
This set of cling rubber stamps are neatly trimmed around each stamp ready to use. The designs are deeply etched in red rubber, backed with thick foam that will cling to any clear acrylic stamping block.