Brusho Aquawax - Paper Batik Medium - 100ml Bottle ... by ColourCraft Ltd.
A white, semi-translucent liquid wax that can be used straight from the bottle. No heat source required. Dries clear, flat and matte.
Mix with Brusho Crystal Colours (also available, sold separately) to create an infinite number of beautiful abstract patterns on most porous surfaces such as paper, card, canvas, wood, unglazed terracotta, plaster and more.
Water resistant when dry.
Cleans up with soap and water.
Ideal for use on all visual arts projects including cardmaking, art journaling, mixed media, canvases, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
To create a resist...
- Apply undiluted by brushing, sponging, rolling, splattering across a surface.
- Let dry completely.
- Once dry, it will resist most water based inks and paints.
Ideas for use...
- Mix Brusho Aquawax with Brusho Crystal Colour (watercolour powders) until desired shade is achieved.
- Apply to surface by sponging, painting, using a palette knife, rollers (brayers), or a cold encaustic iron.
- Apply undiluted to wood for a transparent stain effect.
- Experiment with different objects and surfaces, and have fun!
- 1 bottle of Brusho Aquawax with basic instructions on the label.
Shake well before use. Store between 5C and 40C.