Bauble - Mask and Stencil Set ... both the positive and negative shapes (inner and outer) to use in art - by Darkroom Door.
This stencil and mask set features two designs : a Christmas ornament (bauble) and ribbon or bow. Each is cut out of the one rectangular stencil with a separated matching shape for a mask.
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns. Stencils can be used in so many ways...
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create interest, depth and lots of fabulous layers in your artwork. Ideal for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media, home decor and more.
This pack includes both the positive and negative pieces, sometimes referred to as the inner and outer shapes.
Stencil size : 4.5" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm).
Mask size (approx) : bauble is 62mm (2 1/2") wide, bow is 53mm (2 1/8") wide.
Designed by Rachel Greig for Darkroom Door.