Tim Holtz Distress Watercolour Markers ... pack of 3 water reactive, double ended (brush tip and fine nib) markers.
Don't forget to let me know what colours you need! Need 6? Add 2 to the cart. Need 9? Add 3 to the cart. The complete set of all colours is also available (sold separately). Msg me if you have questions at any time!
These double ended markers are filled dye-based inks for painting, coloring, journaling, stamping and more. The dual tip markers are ideal for drawing, colouring, stamping, as well as watercolour painting.
Perfect for calligraphy, lettering, journaling, bullet journals, stamping, writing notes, colouring stamps and more!
- Water based, acid free, non-toxic
- Coordinates with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink color palette
- Double ended markers ... fine and brush
- Flexible brush tip for coloring, stamping and shading
- Fine nib for drawing and writing
The following is a list of all the Distress colours (or check out the chart for an approximate colour). Those marked with an *** are out of stock (temporarily).
Most colours are in stock, with more on their way. If out of stock I will let you know (maybe check before you order). Ordering out of stock colours only adds 2-3 weeks for delivery to you. If this happens, all your markers are kept aside until the others land and then they're all posted to you together.
- Aged Mahogany (dark deep red) ***
- Antique Linen (pale creamy tan) ***
- Barn Door (red, scarlet)
- Black Soot (charcoal black)
- Broken China (light bright blue) ***
- Brushed Corduroy (earthy mid brown)
- Bundled Sage (light olive green) ***
- Chipped Sapphire (very dark blue)
- Crushed Olive (yellow-green)
- Dried Marigold (peachy orange) ***
- Dusty Concord (purple)
- Evergreen Bough (green with a hint of blue)
- Faded Jeans (denim blue) ***
- Festive Berries (bright red, pink base)
- Fired Brick (rustic red)
- Forest Moss (dark olive green)
- Gathered Twigs (mid natural brown)
- Iced Spruce (light blue-green)
- Milled Lavender (pale purple)
- Mowed Lawn (bright grass green)
- Mustard Seed (golden yellow) ***
- Old Paper (pale beige with a hint of green)
- Peacock Feathers (turquoise)
- Peeled Paint (earthy green) ***
- Picket Fence (white)
- Pine Needles (dark blue-green)
- Pumice Stone (warm grey)
- Ripe Persimmon (dark orange)
- Rusty Hinge (reddish brown) ***
- Salty Ocean (bright light blue)
- Scattered Straw (pale earthy yellow)
- Seedless Preserves (reddish purple, magenta)
- Shabby Shutters (light green) ***
- Shaded Lilac (medium purple, blue base)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange)
- Spun Sugar (pale pink)
- Squeezed Lemonade (lemon yellow)
- Stormy Sky (medium blue)
- Tattered Rose (pale pink, peach base)
- Tea Dye (pale reddish brown)
- Tumbled Glass (aqua blue) ***
- Victorian Velvet (earthy red purple)
- Vintage Photo (brown, sepia base) ***
- Walnut Stain (dark brown) ***
- Wild Honey (golden dark yellow) ***
- Worn Lipstick (bright pink) ***
- Hickory Smoke (warm mid grey)
... the asterixes *** means out of stock.
The 3 metallic colours are not included as they have not been made into markers.
Please note : Always store double ended markers horizontally and ensure the lids are pushed on properly.