1 (one) bottle of Distress Paint - by Tim Holtz and Ranger ... Choose any 1 bottle from all the colours in this beautiful range of unique paints. Lid type (either flip top or dauber) is not optional, it is whatever is available.
Speckled Egg Update ... in Stock! Crackling Campfire ... in Stock!
For details of the other colours, contact me or scroll down :)
There are NEW Distress Colours to collect, love, share and use : Speckled Egg - a beautiful shabby pale blue. Crackling Campfire - vibrant and mysterious, dark firey orange.
About the Distress Paints ...
The Tim Holtz Distress paints are a unique paint that behaves like watercolours and gouache paints when wet but dries like acrylic paint on most surfaces.
These richly pigmented creative colours are made with a water-reactive fusion of paints and pigments that creates a Distress effect when sprayed or wet with water. The colours are opaque and dry with a matte finish.
The lid type will depend on what is available, either a dabber (dauber) sponge tip or a flip top lid. Most colours are being reproduced in Flip Top Lids but some colours are only available with the dabber lids... msg me if you need help!
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down).
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose from any of the available Distress Paint Colours ...
Please note : some colours are temporarily out of stock but most can still be ordered. If you wish to have any out of stock, please contact me first. I'll try and keep this list updated too. Thank you :)
Mix and Match or collect them all :
I've typed them in the order that is on the colour chart (rainbow order!) and have put the new releases at the top of the list...
Release no. 6...
- Speckled Egg (shabby light blue)
- Crackling Campfire (dark vibrant orange) ... NEW!
- tba (11 more to be announced)
- Tattered Rose ... ^_^ out of stock
- Spun Sugar ... ^_^ out of stock
- Worn Lipstick ... ^_^ out of stock
- Picked Raspberry
- Abandoned Coral ... ^_^ out of stock
- Barn Door
- Festive Berries ... ^_^ out of stock
- Candied Apple
- Fired Brick
- Aged Mahogany
- Dried Marigold ... ^_^ out of stock
- Spiced Marmalade
- Carved Pumpkin ... ^_^ out of stock
- Ripe Persimmon ... ^_^ out of stock
- Rusty Hinge ... ^_^ out of stock
- Wild Honey
- Scattered Straw ... ^_^ out of stock
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Mustard Seed
- Fossilized Amber ... ^_^ out of stock
- Shabby Shutters ... ^_^ out of stock
- Crushed Olive ... ^_^ out of stock
- Twisted Citron
- Mowed Lawn ... ^_^ out of stock
- Bundled Sage
- Peeled Paint
- Forest Moss ... ^_^ out of stock
- Cracked Pistachio ... ^_^ out of stock
- Evergreen Bough ... ^_^ out of stock
- Lucky Clover ... ^_^ out of stock
- Pine Needles ... ^_^ out of stock
- Peacock Feathers
- Tumbled Glass
- Broken China
- Mermaid Lagoon ... ^_^ out of stock
- Iced Spruce
- Weathered Wood
- Stormy Sky ... ^_^ out of stock
- Salty Ocean
- Faded Jeans ... ^_^ out of stock
- Blueprint Sketch ... ^_^ out of stock
- Chipped Sapphire ... ^_^ out of stock
- Victorian Velvet ... ^_^ out of stock
- Milled Lavender ... ^_^ out of stock
- Shaded Lilac ... ^_^ out of stock
- Wilted Violet
- Seedless Preserves ... ^_^ out of stock
- Dusty Concord
- Antique Linen
- Old Paper ... ^_^ out of stock
- Frayed Burlap
- Tea Dye ... ^_^ out of stock
- Brushed Corduroy ... ^_^ out of stock
- Vintage Photo
- Gathered Twigs ... ^_^ out of stock
- Walnut Stain
- Ground Espresso ... ^_^ out of stock
- Pumice Stone ... ^_^ out of stock
- Hickory Smoke ... ^_^ out of stock
- Black Soot
- Picket Fence (white)
- Brushed Pewter
- Antiqued Bronze
- Tarnished Brass ... ^_^ out of stock
More Tips and Info ...
Use these beautiful versatile paints with your favourite acrylic, rubber and foam stamps, through stencils, smoosh on craft mats and or apply direct to surfaces. Blend using ink blending tools and foams, blending brush, detailer foam tips, craft sheet, paintbrush or waterbrush.
Add a splash or spray of water to get the reactive distress bubbly look. Make sure you dry between every layer, with each addition of colour.
Add heat embossing to the mix by sprinkling on the powder, shaking off and heating til it melts (all sold separately).
Being a paint, they do take a bit longer to dry than ink, but the wait is worth it. The colour combinations and layering capabilities are so much fun to use.
Great for colouring and altering Idea-Ology metal and resin embellishments, fabrics (needs a fabric medium if you want a washable design), painting modern artworks, folk art painting and more.
This product price includes 1 (one) bottle Distress Paint in the colours of your choice.
Each bottle is .5 fl oz (14ml) in size, lid type may vary (either flip top or dauber) and not optional. It is whatever is available.
The images are a representation of each colour and different devices may alter their appearance.
Also available (all sold separately) from 'Art by Jenny' are all of Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress range including Oxide Inks, Sprays and Reinkers, Ink Pads, Mini Ink Pads, Reinkers (refill bottles), Water-Soluble Crayons, Spray Stains, Paints and Watercolour Markers.
Designed by Tim Holtz, made by Ranger Industries.