Large Oversized-A4 (9"x12") Watercolour Paper
The Watercolour 400 Series (Best) Paper by Strathmore is a high quality water colour paper that is heavy-weight with a cold press finish, perfect for wet media (water, paints, inks) techniques. It has a medium texture on the front, light texture on the back.
This package contains one 12" x 9" inch paper block. A pad of 140lb acid free cold press paper - with gummed edges so it doesn't buckle when used with alot of water.
How to Use a Block of Paper ...
- One of the most popular ways is to paint on the paper while its still on the block then use a spatula or palette knife to cut the glue on the edges to lift off your finished artwork. There is a small gap along the long edge to start you off.
- Trim the page off the block beforehand and use as a single sheet of paper. This is what I do as buckled paper doesn't bother me for how and what I create.
- Trim the page away from the block as before (before you paint) then use tape to secure the paper to a solid surface so it doesn't buckle while painting.
- 15 sheets high quality paper
- cold press
- acid free
- heavyweight (300gsm,140lb)
Size: 9" x 12" (22.9cm x 30.5cm), 140lb (300gsm), 400 series (best).