Strathmore Paper - Watercolour - Series 400 - 9x12 Pad - 12 Sheets
Please read the description for PreOrder and Special Order info. When ordering in advance, you always receive regular emails and updates. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Strathmore Watercolour Paper ... 9"x12", 12 Sheets, wire bound on top, short edge.
The Watercolour 400 Series (Best) Paper by Strathmore is a very high quality watercolour paper that is beautiful to use. It is a heavy-weight paper with a cold press finish, perfect for wet media (water, paints, inks) techniques. It has a medium texture on the front, light texture on the back.
This paper is popular with watercolorists of all levels because of the fine and even washes that can be achieved. It also has a strong surface that will allow lifting and scraping applications. The natural white color and traditional cold press surface make it an ideal sheet for mastering watercolour techniques or for finished artwork.
This package contains one 12" x 9" inch paper pad with wire binding across the top, shorter edge. Including the binding, the pad is 12.5" x 9" in size. The paper is a heavyweight 140lb (300gsm) acid free, cold press sheet.
To use the paper:
- Paint while the paper is on the pad or use as separate pieces of paper by tearing along the binding or cutting off with a craft knife or scissors.
- Taping a sheet of paper down prevents it from buckling and curling when using wet media like water and paints. It encourages the paint to have an even coverage (without pooling in the centre or on the sides) and gives you a white border around the paper (great when framing).
- Paint, stamp, draw, colour, doodle, collage over your paper ... any creative technique you wish :) Have fun!
- 12 sheets high quality watercolour art paper
- cold press
- acid free
- heavyweight (300gsm,140lb)
Sheet Size : 9" x 12" (22.9cm x 30.5cm), 140lb (300gsm), 400 series (best).
Package size : 9" x 12 1/2" (22.9cm x 32cm).