This gorgeous versatile design inspired by tribal designs is fantastic for layering techniques, backgrounds, as borders, individual elements - anything at all.
Tribal ... cling rubber stamp by Darkroom Door.
This large, rectangular rubber stamp features various borders or edgings, covering the surface of the stamp.
Background stamps are fabulously versatile, giving the ability to add interest, print extra layers in art or to feature behind other elements. Use with a wide variety of art and craft mediums including inks, paints, stains, sprays and markers.
Deeply etched, red rubber stamp mounted on thick cling foam and backed with a protective paper backing (that peels off before use). The image is designed to cover the whole area of a 4x6 greeting card. Rubber stamps by Darkroom Door are known for their durability and ability to retain the highest image detail possible.
Size: 110mm x 155mm (4.3" x 6.1").
Instructions : Peel off white backing paper and place stamp onto a clear acrylic block or stamp platform (each sold separately). Apply ink over all or part of the image, then press onto your surface to print.
How to use a large stamp :
- Use without a block for a softened look that gives texture without straight edges.
- Apply ink to only part of the stamp to print selections of the design.
- Print through stencils, onto other stamps or over masks.
- Press into texture paste or gesso (always wash straight away when using these mediums).
- Press two stamps together before printing onto a surface.
Designed by Rachel Greig. Made in Australia.