Brusho Crystal Colour - 24 Colours of beautiful powdered watercolour paints... by Colourcraft.
These are amazingly versatile watercolours that can be used in so many different ways and on almost any surface including cardstock, paper, Yupo, canvas, fabrics and wood.
- Sprinkle them directly onto a wet substrate (paper, canvas or other surface) and watch how the colours interact and blend together. Its an intriguing organic process that happens almost like magic.
- Sprinkle on a wet brush, spatula, painting knife or texture tool to create a variety of effects.
- Dip a wet or dry paint brush into the jar.
- Use a teeny tiny spoon or icecream stick to take powder from the jar.
- Sprinkle some on your palette and add water for painting and colouring.
- Dissolve Brusho Crystal Colour with water for painting.
- Dissolve some in water to use in a spray bottle (sold separately) to create beautiful marbled blends of colour.
- Mix into gel medium, gesso, wax paste, texture paste, embossing paste,
- Stamp an image with Archival or Embossing ink and while still wet, sprinkle on some Brusho powder. Shake off the excess and pour back into the jar.
Hints and Tips ...
- Easy to open, simply pull off the seal and lift the lid slowly (maybe tap the jar in case its around the lid).
- Its a flexible lid so doesn't rattle the powder as you open and close the jar.
- Poke a hole in the lid and use a round sticker (coloured using the same paint, as a swatch) to cover the hole when not in use.
- Use a drawing pin to poke the hole and use the drawing pin as the stopper.
- Apply gesso to the top of the lid and once dry, paint on the Brusho Powder to create a swatch coloured lid.
- For fabrics, be sure to mix with a fabric medium during or after you've created your artwork if you wish it to be washable.
Contains 24 jars of Brusho Crystal Colour and basic instructions.
Sizes : 15g, 1 3/4" x 1" wide (46mm x 27mm wide).
Non-toxic. Acid free.
Powdered pigment are in sealed little white jars. Open carefully the first time you use them.
Colours in this set are:
Lemon, Golden Yellow, Gamboge, Vermillion, Orange, Scarlet, Ost Red, Brilliant Red, Crimson, Violet, Purple, Cobalt Blue, Ost Blue, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Turquoise, Leaf Green, Emerald Green, Sea Green, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Grey, Black, White.