Brusho Crystal Colour - Watercolour Powders - 6 Colours with Spritzer Bottle
Please read the description for PreOrder and Special Order info. When ordering in advance, you always receive regular emails and updates. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Brusho Crystal Colour - Assorted Box of 6 Colours ... by ColourCraft - includes 6 beautiful powdered watercolour paints and 1 empty sprizter spray bottle.
Unique, transparent, highly pigmented watercolor ink powders giving wonderful bursts of color when used. Totally intermixable Brusho ™ can be used for everything and the burst of colour achieved when using the simple sprinkle technique is perfect for background colours on paper, card, fabrics, watercolor design works and wood staining.
The Brusho Crystal Colour (Colourcraft call them "ink crystals") is a highly pigmented watercolour powder that dissolves almost instantly in water.
Techniques and ideas ...
- Sprinkle them directly onto a wet substrate (paper, canvas or other surface) and watch how the colours interact and blend together. Its an intriguing organic process that happens almost like magic.
- Sprinkle on a wet brush, spatula, painting knife or texture tool to create a variety of effects.
- Dip the paint brush into the jar.
- Sprinkle some on your palette and add water for painting and colouring.
- Dissolve Brusho Crystal Colour with water for painting.
- Dissolve some in water to use in a spray bottle (sold separately) to create beautiful marbled blends of colour.
- Mix into gel medium, gesso, wax paste, texture paste, embossing paste, Brusho Thickener, Brusho Aquawax for other ways to be creative with this versatile powdered watercolour paint.
- Stamp an image with Archival or Embossing ink and while still wet, sprinkle on some Brusho powder. Shake off the excess and pour back into the jar.
Hints and Tips ...
- Easy to open, simply pull off the seal and lift the lid slowly (maybe tap the jar in case its around the lid).
- Its a flexible lid so doesn't rattle the powder as you open and close the jar.
- Poke a hole in the lid and use a round sticker (coloured using the same paint, as a swatch) to cover the hole when not in use.
- Use a drawing pin to poke the hole and use the drawing pin as the stopper.
- Apply gesso to the top of the lid and once dry, paint on the Brusho Powder to create a swatch coloured lid.
- For fabrics, be sure to mix with a fabric medium during or after you've created your artwork if you wish it to be washable.
Contains 6 jars of Brusho Crystal Colour, empty spray bottle and basic instructions.
Brusho Jar Sizes : 15g, 1 3/4" x 1" wide (46mm x 27mm wide).
Non-toxic. Acid free.
Powdered pigment are in sealed little white jars. Open carefully the first time you use them.
Colours in this set are:
Sunburst Lemon, Orange, Alizarin Crimson, Violet, Turquoise, Sea Green.