Brusho Crystal Colour - Watercolour Powders - Sprinkle It - 6 Colours
Please read the description for PreOrder and Special Order info. When ordering in advance, you always receive regular emails and updates. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Brusho Crystal Colour - Sprinkle It Metallic and Iridescent : 6 Colours ... by ColourCraft - includes 6 beautiful powdered watercolour paints.
Brusho SprinkleIt are unique watercolor ink powders that create wonderful bursts of shimmery and shiny sparkle wherever it is applied. Metallics are highly pigmented shiny colours, Iridescents are shimmery, sparkly translucent inks with holographic (gold, purple and green) effects.
Ideal for use on all visual arts including art journaling, mixed media, canvases, greeting cards, gift tags, scrapbooking, mixed media projects, interior design and home decor.
Apply (scatter, shake, pour, paint, sprinkle) the SprinkleIT® watercolour powder over other layers of art or on its own. For the colours to adhere to the surface, the powder needs to be used with, misted or sprayed with water.
This pack includes 6 little jars of shimmery sparkly watercolour powders : 3 metallics and 3 iridescent colours. Metallic colours are gold, copper and pearl; Iridescent colours are gold, violet and flash.
Works beautifully with all the colours in the Brusho Crystal Colour range (also available, sold separately). They're highly pigmented watercolour powders that dissolves almost instantly in water.
Techniques and ideas ...
- Sprinkle them directly onto a wet substrate (paper, canvas or other surface) and watch how the colours interact and blend together. Its an intriguing organic process that happens almost like magic.
- Sprinkle on a wet brush, spatula, painting knife or texture tool to create a variety of effects.
- Dip the paint brush into the jar.
- Sprinkle some on your palette and add water for painting and colouring.
- Dissolve Brusho Crystal Colour with water for painting.
- Dissolve some in water to use in a spray bottle (sold separately) to create beautiful marbled blends of colour.
- Mix into gel medium, gesso, wax paste, texture paste, embossing paste, Brusho Thickener, Brusho Aquawax for other ways to be creative with this versatile powdered watercolour paint.
- Stamp an image with Archival or Embossing ink and while still wet, sprinkle on some Brusho powder. Shake off the excess and pour back into the jar.
Hints and Tips ...
- Easy to open, simply unscrew the lid.
- Use a spatula or brush to lift some powder out of the jar.
- Use a drawing pin to poke a hole in the lid and use the drawing pin as the stopper.
- Apply gesso to the top of the lid and once dry, paint on the Brusho Powder to create a swatch coloured lid.
- For fabrics, be sure to mix with a fabric medium during or after you've created your artwork if you wish it to be washable.
Contains 6 jars of Brusho Crystal Colour and basic instructions.
Brusho Jar Sizes : 10g, 1 7/8" x 1 5/16" wide (48mm x 33mm wide).
Contents may settle during transit.
Non-toxic. Acid free.
Powdered pigment are in little clear jars with white lids. Open carefully the first time you use them.
Colours in this set are:
Metallic Gold, Metallic Copper, Pearl, Iridescent Gold, Iridescent Violet and Iridescent Flash.