Honeycomb... cling rubber stamp by Darkroom Door.
This large texture stamp design features the uniform pattern of hexagons over the surface of the stamp. Each 6-sided shape has a solid line and sketchy inner line.
Background stamps are fabulously versatile, giving the ability to add interest, print extra layers in art or to feature behind other elements. Use with a wide variety of art and craft mediums including inks, paints, stains, sprays and markers.
Deeply etched, red rubber stamp mounted on thick cling foam and backed with a protective paper backing (that peels off before use). The image is designed to cover the whole area of a 4x6 greeting card. Rubber stamps by Darkroom Door are known for their durability and ability to retain the highest image detail possible.
Size: 110mm x 155mm (4.3" x 6.1"). Completely covers an A6 card.
Instructions : Peel off white backing paper and place stamp onto a large clear acrylic block or stamp platform (each sold separately). Apply ink over all or part of the image, then press onto your surface to print.
How to use a large stamp :
- Use without a block for a softened look that gives texture without straight edges.
- Apply ink to only part of the stamp to print selections of the design.
- Print through stencils, onto other stamps or over masks.
- Press into texture paste or gesso (always wash straight away when using these mediums).
- Press two stamps together before printing onto a surface.
Designed by Rachel Greig. Made in Australia.