Sun Mask and Stencil ... both positive and negative shapes (inner and outer) - by Darkroom Door.
This stencil features a stylised sun shape with fiery sunrays that reach across the whole stencil.
The sun shapes are cut out of a rectangular stencil with separated matching circle for a mask.
Stencils can be used in so many ways...
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
This pack includes both the positive and negative pieces, sometimes referred to as the inner and outer shapes.
Stencil size: 4.5" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm)
Designed by Rachel Greig for Darkroom Door.