Arty Scales - Small Stencil ... by Darkroom Door. Overall size is 4.5" x 6".
This wonderful stencil features cut out shapes of different sized scales or shells is fantastic for seascapes, mermaids, fish, water themed art, dragons, lizards, steampunk themes and more. Use with the matching stamp (sold separately) for even more possibilities!
Use to create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns on cards, journals, scrapbook pages, create journal fodder.
Stencils are reusable, washable and versatile. They can be used in so many ways...
- Cardmaking and Journaling as a window with characters or flowers leaning out of the spaces.
- Journaling and planners for to-don't lists and organising thoughts.
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to layer different patterns and textures in your projects. Suitable for anything arty including art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
Stencil size : 4 1/2" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm).
A matching Collage Stamp called "Arty Scales" is also available, sold separately.
Designed by Rachel Greig for Darkroom Door.