Boxes 12-Up Small Stencil - Block of twelve squares ... by Darkroom Door.
This stencil features 12 squares of the same size (approx 23mm x 23mm, 3mm dividers) stacked on top of each other in 3 columns, giving the illusion of brick wall, blocks and windows.
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with this stencil designed by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door.
Stencils are reusable, washable and versatile. They can be used in so many ways...
- Cardmaking and Journaling as a window with characters or flowers leaning out of the spaces.
- Journaling and planner boxes for to-don't lists and organising thoughts.
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
Stencil size : 4 1/2" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm).
There is a matching stamp of the same name 'Frame Stamp, Boxes 12 Up', sold separately at 'Art by Jenny'. It fits this stencil perfectly, helping to line up layers even easier!