Honeycomb - Small Stencil ... by Darkroom Door. 4.5" x 6" in size.
This fabulous stencil design features a honeycomb, hexagonal pattern (lots of little hexies) with open and solid shapes. The outer edge is shaped as well, adding to its versatility. Use to create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns on cards, journals, scrapbook pages, create journal fodder. Designed by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door.
Stencils are reusable, washable and versatile. They can be used in so many ways...
- Cardmaking and Journaling as a window with characters or flowers leaning out of the spaces.
- Journaling and planners for to-don't lists and organising thoughts.
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
Stencil size : 4 1/2" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm).