Mixed Boxes Small Stencil - Stack of Assorted Rectangles ... by Darkroom Door.
This stencil features 6 rectangles in assorted sizes, giving the illusion of brick wall, blocks and windows.
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with this stencil designed by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door.
Stencils are reusable, washable and versatile. They can be used in so many ways...
- Cardmaking and Journaling as a window with characters or flowers leaning out of the spaces.
- Journaling and planner boxes for to-don't lists and organising thoughts.
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
Stencil size : 4 1/2" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm).
There is a matching stamp of the same name 'Frame Stamp, Mixed Boxes', sold separately at 'Art by Jenny'. It fits this stencil perfectly, helping to line up layers even easier!