Rainbow Stencil ... (small) by Darkroom Door.
This stencil features a wonderful cutout of a rainbow. Use it to create your own song about rainbows.
Stencils can be used in so many ways...
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more.
Stencil size: 4.5" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm)
Designed by Rachel Greig for Darkroom Door.