3 (three) Colours of Dylusions Acrylic Paint - by Dyan Reaveley. Choose from the 30 beautiful colours made by Ranger.
All Dylusions Paints are available in packs of 1, 3 or 10. Feel free to mix and match your own set of colours however many you wish to buy. Msg me if you have questions at any time!
Don't forget to let me know what colours you'd like! Simply add a comment when you order with names from the list of colours below or use the images to decide. Need 6 colours? Add 2 to the cart. Need 9? Add 3 to the cart.
About Dylusions Acrylic Paint...
Dylusions paint is designed to meet Dyan Reaveley's specifications for art journaling, these paints are easily blendable and waterproof when dry.
This high quality, water-soluble artists' acrylic paints are fluid (like thick cream) with a smooth and creamy consistency, drying fast with a matte finish. Cleans up easily with soapy warm water.
The wide opening jar is great for paintbrushes, silicone and art tools, brushes, blending foams, sponges, daubers and fingers.
Use foam blending tools with stencils and masks to create quick and easy backgrounds. Stamp over the top with Archival Ink, colour with watercolour markes, doodle and draw with Paint Pens! Dip in your fingers and enjoy fingerpainting! Just have fun :D
When using an foam / ink blending tool, take the paint from the lid or you'll end up overloading your foam. Roll the blending tool around on the craft mat before smooshing over your paper. This evens out the paint and gives you an even, smooth finish.
Once dry, the painted surface accepts all types of writing inks without clogging up the tips of most markers. Its recommended to wait at least 12 to 24 hours for paint to dry properly before writing or doodling over the top of any painted surface, whether watercolours or acrylic.
Important Note : before you pack up after a fab session of painting, add 2-4 sprays of water into each jar. This adds back the moisture that evaporates while the lids are off. This will ensure your paint remains fluid until the very last drop.
Choose from these beautiful colours ...
- Calypso Teal (bright blue)
- Vibrant Turquoise (blue-green, like the sea)
- London Blue (sky blue)
- Periwinkle Blue (pastel blue with a hint of purple)
- After Midnight (dark blue)
- Mushy Peas (bright light green)
- Fresh Lime (bright green)
- Dirty Martini (medium green)
- Cut Grass (bright green)
- Polished Jade (blue-green)
- Chopped Pesto (dark olive green)
- Lemon Zest (light bright yellow)
- Vanilla Custard (pale warm yellow)
- Pure Sunshine (golden yellow)
- Tangerine Dream (dark orange)
- Squeezed Orange (bright orange)
- Laidback Lilac (light purple)
- Crushed Grape (vibrant purple)
- Postbox Red (bright red, scarlet, rouge)
- Cherry Pie (warm red)
- Pomegranate Seed (very dark red)
- Melted Chocolate (medium brown)
- Ground Coffee (very dark brown)
- Rose Quartz (pale cool pink)
- Funky Fuchsia (dark hot pink)
- Bubblegum pInk (bright pink)
- Peony Blush (light warm pink)
- White Linen (fresh, clean white)
- Slate Grey (neutral gray)
- Black Marble (black)
The colours match perfectly with the Dylusions Ink Sprays, Shimmer Sprays and Paint Pens (all sold separately).
Each jar is 59ml (2oz).
You receive 3 (three) jars of paint in the colours of your choice.
Regarding fluid painting or pouring : Any acrylic paint (incl this one) may be used for this marbling technique... but to get the best results, an acrylic medium (fluid or pouring medium) must be added to turn the paint into the ink-like consistancy while keeping the integrity of the paint intact. The medium enables the marbling to occur, creating areas of colour while keeping the colours from mixing too much. Using water instead will wash out the paint, not extend it. Msg me if you have questions :)