Minc Reactive Mist Spray - 2 fl oz of clear medium ... by Heidi Swapp.
Create beautiful foiled works of art using the Minc Foil Reactive Mist Spray with heat reactive foils and the Minc Heating Machine by Heidi Swapp!
Mist, spray, splatter and drip this fluid medium onto the surface to be foiled. Allow the medium to dry, lay on a sheet of your favourite colour foil - then run them though a Minc heat applicator machine. The foil will adhere to the random design.
Add Minc metallic embellishments to any project to make them stand out. Great for mixed media, journaling, scrapbooks, cards, calendars, planners and so much more.
How to use ...
- Spray, splatter, use a brush, pour and let run onto your surface.
- Allow all the mediums to be fully dry (cured) before applying ink and foils.
- Place a sheet of foil, shiny side up, to your dried Reactive Mist medium.
- Run through your Minc Machine (sold separately) and peel off the foil to see the results.
- Work on a protected area (craft mat or scrap paper).
- Let any mediums cure / dry before foiling through the heating tool.
- Clean all stamps, stencils and tools after use before mediums dry.
- Wipe the nozzle clean after every use with a damp cloth (not tissue).
Experiment, be creative and most of all, have fun!
- non toxic
- dries clear and smooth
- permanent when dry
- made by American Crafts
In the box ... 1 bottle of Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Mist Medium, 2 fl oz or 59ml.