White Texture Paste - 3 fl oz of opaque (solid white) dimensional paste ... by Heidi Swapp.
Create dimensional foiled works of art using the Minc White Texture Paste with heat reactive foils and the Minc Heating Machine by Heidi Swapp!
Add a unique textured feel to projects with texture paste! Apply one layer of paste and your design will dry raised and white (opaque), but add a few layers and the design stands out even more! Let dry between multiple layers when creating dimension. Great for multimedia projects, scrapbooks, cards and so much more.
Add Minc metallic embellishments to any project to make them stand out. Great for mixed media, journaling, scrapbooks, cards, calendars, planners and so much more.
How to use ...
- Spread through stencils, direct with a spatula, roll with a brayer.
- Allow all the mediums to be fully dry (cured) before applying ink and foils.
- Place the foil on the dried texture paste, shiny side up, and run through your Minc Machine (sold separately).
- Work on a protected area (craft mat or scrap paper).
- Let any mediums cure / dry before foiling through the heating tool.
- Clean all stamps, stencils and tools after use with soap and water before any mediums dry.
Experiment, be creative and most of all, have fun!
- non toxic
- dries opaque, white, dimensional
- permanent when dry
- made by American Crafts
In the box ... 1 tube of Heidi Swapp Minc Texture Paste in White, 3 fl oz or 90ml.