Glow Up ... Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder - by Ranger. 19 grams (.67 oz) with wide opening 1oz sized jar.
Add variety to your artwork by using an embossing powder that adds a very very pale yellow-green tint (clear gloss on dark surfaces), which after nightfall, has a beautiful glow about it. Perfect for fun, Halloween and birthdays!
Use embossing powders to add colour, dimension and texture to paper craft, mixed media and hand lettering projects with Ranger Embossing Powder. Embossing powder once melted with a heat tool, creates the look of an enamel finish.
Use to embellish selected areas, create backgrounds, make outlines, create a resist, fill areas with colour, create lettering with a raised finish.
Ranger Embossing Powders are also available in a wide range of colours, textures, and finishes including Neons, Opaques, Metallics, Tinsels, Pearls, Super Fine and Holographic (each sold separately).
How to use...
- apply Embossing Ink to your surface with stamps, stencils, brush or dauber.
- sprinkle the Embossing Powder over the wet ink.
- shake off the excess and pour back into the jar.
- use your heat tool to melt the powder.
- let it cool and use in your artwork.
- Embossing powder also works with acrylic paints, gel mediums, glue, adhesive tape, texture pastes, grit pastes and otger slow drying mediums. Some mediums and paints may bubble when heated, so heat the powder after the mediums are dry. Practice and test with different combinations.
- If you find the Embossing Powder sticks where there is no ink or glue due to static electricity, use an Anti Static Pouch to dust over the dry surface before you begin.
Jar holds approx : 0.67 oz (19 grams) of special effects embossing powder that glows in the dark.
Jar size is : 1 ounce (1 oz) by volume, measuring 38mm wide and 42mm high, clear plastic jar with a clear screw-top lid (43mm wide). All powders and pigments may settle during transit.
Acid free and non-toxic. Made by Ranger.