Mixed Media Embossing Powder - by Ranger - Any 1 (one) colour ... 20g in 1oz Jar ... multi-toned embossing powder that when melted, has an enamel-like finish with textured multi-coloured elements.
Add variety to your artwork by using an embossing powder that adds dimension as well as multi-toned colourful textures in either of these colours ... Bone, Fire, Hammered, Lilac, Lime, Punch, Scarlet and Sea.
Use Ranger's Mixed Media textured embossing powders with visual arts, collage, abstract art, scrapbooking, journaling, paper craft, mixed media and hand lettering projects. Embossing powder once melted with a heat tool, creates the look of an enamel finish that is slightly raised and permanent on most surfaces.
How to Buy ... Use the drop down menu to select your colour or send me a message by email or phone to dicuss your needs.
Use to embellish selected areas, create backgrounds, make outlines, create a resist, fill areas with colour, create lettering with a raised finish.
Colours to choose from are ...
- Bone (natural beige, grey)
- Fire (red)
- Hammered (dark brown)
- Lilac (purple)
- Lime (yellow green)
- Punch (bright pink)
- Scarlet (bright red)
- Sea (ocean blue)
How to use...
- apply Embossing Ink to your surface with stamps, stencils, brush or dauber.
- sprinkle the Embossing Powder over the wet ink.
- shake off the excess and pour back into the jar.
- use your heat tool to melt the powder.
- let it cool and use in your artwork.
- Embossing powder also works with acrylic paints, gel mediums, glue, adhesive tape, texture pastes, grit pastes and otger slow drying mediums. Some mediums and paints may bubble when heated, so heat the powder after the mediums are dry. Practice and test with different combinations.
- If you find the Embossing Powder sticks where there is no ink or glue due to static electricity, use an Anti Static Pouch to dust over the dry surface before you begin.
Jar holds approx : 0.71 oz (20 grams) of mixed media embossing powder.
Jar size is : 1 ounce (1 oz) by volume, measuring 38mm wide and 42mm high, clear plastic jar with a clear screw-top lid (43mm wide). All powders and pigments may settle during transit.
Acid free and non-toxic. Made by Ranger.
Ranger Embossing Powders are also available (each sold separately at Art by Jenny) in a wide range of colours, textures, and finishes including Puffy, Glow in the Dark, Sticky, Neons, Opaques, Metallics, Tinsels, Pearls, Super Fine, Tinsels, Holographic, Distress Glaze and more.