Stickles Glitter Gel ... by Ranger - a thick gel medium with an abundance of glittery goodness in the choice of 13 colours. Stickles Gel is a 1 fl oz (29ml) jar.
Ranger's beautiful sparkly Stickles Glitter Gels are made of a smooth thick, tacky gel medium full of beautiful sparkly glitters and sequins. Add a layer of magical sparkle to your mixed media, cardmaking, scrapbooking, journaling, any visual arts project you're making.
The gel medium dries matte, almost invisible (some colours are tinted), leaving the holographic shimmery colours of glitters, flecks, stripes, stars and sequins on your project looking beautiful without the messy look of shiny glue. It is permanent on paper and porous surfaces, non yellowing, does not flake off and is gorgeous.
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with, before or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down) to save typing.
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you choose any out of stock, I'll let you know if there's a delay or not. Please let me know if you're happy to wait or choose a different colour. Thank you :)
Mix and Match or collect them all :
Colours not on the shelf are marked with ... ^_^ out of stock
- Moon Dust ... iridescent finish, holographic fine glitters.
- Asteroid ... silver round sequins and glitters.
- Nebula ... pale gold sparkles of stars and glitters.
- Supernova ... gold flecks and stars with glimmers of green flash.
- Solar Flare ... rich golden shimmery stars and glitters.
- Dark Matter ... black glitter with blue, pink and purple shimmery strips.
- Starshine ... yellow and iridescent glitters.
- Galaxy ... turquoise (blue-green) shimmer with hints of silver.
- Pegasus ... purple strips of glitter with pink and blue shimmery specks.
- Venus ... fuchsia pink glitters with silver stars and purple hues.
- Medusa ... fresh shimmery green with golden stars and iridescent tones.
- Aquarius ... deep blue of the ocean with stars and hint of pink sparkle.
- Mars ... red shimmery glitter with golden stars and flecks.
How to use Ranger Stickles Gel...
To use, spread the thick gel with a spatula, palette knife or silicon mixed media tool and spread it onto your surface and let it dry. Simple!
Apply to the surface directly or blend through stencils and masks. Other ways to use the gel are with a finger, dabbing onto a project or with the tip of a spatula to apply to wings or flower centres ... or anywhere and everywhere you wish to add a splash of sparkly combination of glitters and or sequins. Permanent on card, paper and porous surfaces.
Drying time ...
Let air dry or use gentle hot air with a heat tool.
- Timeframes vary ... 5 to 10 minutes if applied as a smear or sparingly, 15 to 20 minutes if you've applied a thin coat, or up to 30 to 60 minutes if you apply it quite thick.
- Stickles Gel doesn't drip so can be left to dry at any angle.
Clean up is easy too ...
Wipe off excess Stickles Gel onto other makes, pages or into the jar. Clean off the gel from tools before it dries with water, or if dried, use soap and water.
Non toxic, acid free, water-soluble.
Made by Ranger.
Price includes 1 (one) 1oz jar of Stickles Gel in the colour of your choice from the colours we have in stock. Jar is wide opening for easy access, approx 41mm high x 39mm wide.
While the images are photos of products and samples, the are only a representation because different devices may alter their appearance.