Pop Up Card Kit ... Alice in Wonderland - by Stamperia. 2 (two) double sided sheets (one of each design). Makes one greeting card with interative elements.
Create something unique for your loved ones (or yourself as its so much fun to create interactive cards).
The designs are beautiful vintage inspired artwork of Wonderland printed with a matte finish on lightweight cardstock, 2 (two) sheets 12"x12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) with perforated designs.
The overall 6"x6" card design features Alice, March Hare, Hatter, Doormouse, Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit having a teaparty while cards, teacups and teapots fly about (thanks to the clever use of clear acetate strips). Cheshire the Cat would love to float above watching all the carry on too.
The kit includes very basic instructions that are quite easy to follow once you know how - and I'm here to help :)
- the double sided 12x12 inch sheets have the various elements and components that make up the card structure.
- start with the basic square card ... fold in half then decorate the front and back however you wish (before or after you create the inside) using the included elements or why not add even more using chipboard or clear die cuts from the Alice Stamperia Collection!
- the other main piece in this kit is the inner pop up design of everyone at the tea party table.
- follow the numbers.
- or check out the photo for how I folded my main tea party scene.
If you're wishing to view an online class, Stamperia have an e-academy hosted by Radovan Kianica.
Sheet size : 12"x12", 30.4cm x 30.4cm.
Contents of kit ...
- 2 double sided sheets, one of each design.
- 1 small square of clear acetate or plastic.
- acid free.
- basic instructions.
Stamperia's papercraft collection is inspired by the books, Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.