Arty Circles Stencil - by Darkroom Door ... Small stencil featuring varied circles and spots.
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with this stencil designed by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door.
Stencils can be used in so many ways...
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more. Available in small and large (sold separately).
Stencil size: 4.5" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm)
There is a matching stamp (Collage Stamp 'Arty Circles', sold separately at 'Art by Jenny') that fits this stencil perfectly, helping to line up layers even easier!