Polka Dots ... Small stencil featuring hundreds of circles (holes, spots, dots) with handdrawn lines drawn through them at all sorts of angles, covering the whole surface.
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with this stencil designed by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door.
Stencils can be used in so many ways...
- Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
- Trace and outline with markers, pencils and pens.
- Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
- Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
- Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects. Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more. Available in small and large (sold separately).
Stencil size: 4.5" x 6" (11.3cm x 14cm)