Strathmore Paper - Watercolour - 9x12 Pad - 30 Sheets
Please read the description for PreOrder and Special Order info. When ordering in advance, you always receive regular emails and updates. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Strathmore Watercolour Paper ... 9"x12", 30 Sheets, gummed on top, short edge. An economic heavyweight watercolour paper with a cold press, lightly textured surface.
Strathmore's basic watercolour paper provides even washes and good lifts with wet media techniques. Features a sturdy chipboard backing and tear-off top sheets.
Use for all kinds of stamping, painting, drawing, mixed media, watercolours, acrylics, lettering, (water, paints, inks), journaling and other art projects.
The natural white colour and traditional cold press surface make it an ideal sheet for mastering watercolour techniques or for finished artwork.
A great quality paper but be gentle with scrubbing techniques if using a large amount of water.
Perfect for stamping and drawing then colouring with paints, markers or soluble crayons.
To use the paper:
- Paint while the paper is on the pad or use as separate pieces of paper by tearing along the binding or cutting off with a craft knife or scissors.
- Taping a sheet of paper down prevents it from buckling and curling when using wet media like water and paints. It encourages the paint to have an even coverage (without pooling in the centre or on the sides) and gives you a white border around the paper (great when framing).
- Paint, stamp, draw, colour, doodle, collage over your paper ... any creative technique you wish :) Have fun!
- 30 sheets student grade watercolour art paper
- cold press
- acid free
- heavyweight (300gsm,140lb)
Sheet Size : 9" x 12" (22.9cm x 30.5cm), 2cm thick pad, 140lb (300gsm).