Distress Ink Pad - by Tim Holtz, Ranger ... Choose any 3 (three) colours from all the beautiful colours in Ranger's Tim Holtz® Distress Ink range (3"x3" sized stamp pad).
Speckled Egg Update ... in Stock! Crackling Campfire ... in Stock!
For details of the other colours, contact me or scroll down :)
There are NEW Distress Colours to collect, love, share and use : Speckled Egg - a beautiful shabby pale blue. Crackling Campfire - vibrant and mysterious, dark firey orange.
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down) to save typing.
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is in stock :)
If you need a printed colour chart, let me know and I'll pop one in your order or download your own here. List of colours is below. I'm here to help if you need a hand :) Jenny.
Choose from all the Distress Ink Pad Colours ...
Please note : some colours are temporarily out of stock but all are available to order at any time for you to collect (and use). Sorry for any inconvenience! If you choose those out of stock, I'll let you know if there's a delay or not. Please let me know if you're happy to wait. Thank you :)
Mix and Match or collect them all :
... the names are in alphabetical order while the images are in rainbow order, plus as each new colour is released, its on its own and bigger!
I've marked those that are here as ** in Stock ** and will try and keep this list updated.
- Abandoned Coral (peachy-pink)
- Aged Mahogany (dark deep red)
- Antique Linen (description)
- Barn Door (red, scarlet)
- Black Soot (charcoal black) ... **in Stock**
- Blueprint Sketch (medium blue) ... **in Stock**
- Broken China (light bright blue)
- Brushed Corduroy (earthy mid brown)
- Bundled Sage (light olive green)
- Candied Apple (bright red) ... **in Stock**
- Carved Pumpkin (bright orange) ... **in Stock**
- Chipped Sapphire (very dark blue)
- Cracked Pistachio (fresh blue-green)
- Crushed Olive (yellow-green)
- Dried Marigold (peachy orange)
- Dusty Concord (purple)
- Evergreen Bough (green with a hint of blue)
- Faded Jeans (denim blue) ... **in Stock**
- Festive Berries (bright red, pink base)
- Fired Brick (rustic red)
- Forest Moss (dark pine green) ... **in Stock**
- Fossilized Amber (earthy yellow, ochre) ... **in Stock**
- Frayed Burlap (earthy light brown with a tinge of green)
- Gathered Twigs (mid natural brown)
- Ground Espresso (very dark coffee brown) ... **in Stock**
- Hickory Smoke (warm, mid grey) ... **in Stock**
- Iced Spruce (light blue-green)
- Lucky Clover (mid green) ... **in Stock**
- Mermaid Lagoon (medium bright blue)
- Milled Lavender (pale purple)
- Mowed Lawn (bright grass green)
- Mustard Seed (golden yellow)
- Old Paper (pale beige with a hint of green) ... **in Stock**
- Peacock Feathers (turquoise)
- Peeled Paint (earthy green)
- Picked Raspberry (dark bright pink)
- Picket Fence (white, pigment based ink) ... **in Stock**
- Pine Needles (dark blue-green)
- Pumice Stone (warm grey)
- Ripe Persimmon (dark orange)
- Rusty Hinge (golden brown) ... **in Stock**
- Salty Ocean (bright light blue)
- Scattered Straw (pale earthy yellow)
- Seedless Preserves (reddish purple, dark magenta) ... **in Stock**
- Shabby Shutters (pale green) ... **in Stock**
- Shaded Lilac (medium purple, blue base)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange)
- Spun Sugar (pale pink)
- Squeezed Lemonade (lemon yellow)
- Stormy Sky (medium blue)
- Tattered Rose (pale pink, peach base)
- Tea Dye (pale reddish brown)
- Tumbled Glass (aqua blue)
- Twisted Citron (lime green)
- Victorian Velvet (earthy red purple) ... **in Stock**
- Vintage Photo (brown, sepia base) ... **in Stock**
- Walnut Stain (dark brown) ... **in Stock**
- Weathered Wood (dusky grey-blue)
- Wilted Violet (vibrant purple) ... **in Stock**
- Wild Honey (golden dark yellow)
- Worn Lipstick (bright pink) ... **in Stock**
Plus the latest release...
- Speckled Egg ... **in Stock**
- Crackling Campfire ... NEW! ... **in Stock**
With over 60 beautiful colours in the Distress ink pad range, they’re perfect for any style or theme. The water-soluble dye based inks (the white, Picket Fence, is pigment based) are great for stamping, staining, colouring, painting, distressing or inking any scrapbooking or mixed media project. Let the blended ink dry and then sprinkle with water to watch the ink activate with life, giving fantastic layering effects. Don't forget to let each layer dry completely (let air dry or use a heat tool) before adding another! That's how you get such wonderful depth when creating backgrounds of multiple colours.
Tim selected the colours and helped develop these inks to produce a realistic, vintage look on paper, photos and decorative fibres. All the colorful Distress Inks afford added versatility when photo tinting and color layering with the original, award winning tones. The felt pads are made with a higher raised felt for easier use with direct to paper techniques.
Water-soluble, dye-based ink (white is pigment based ink), acid free and non-toxic. Compliments all the colours in the Tim Holtz Distress Range.
These are the original size of stamp pads ... 2" x 2" raised felt within a well sealed 3"x3" container that has the colour indicated on the lid.
This price includes 3 (three) Distress ink pads in the colour of your choice.
Each ink pad is 3"x3" in size.
The swatches in the photo are a representation of each colour and different devices may alter their appearance.
Also available (all sold separately) from 'Art by Jenny' are all of Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress range including Oxide Inks, Sprays and Reinkers, Ink Pads, Mini Ink Pads, Reinkers (refill bottles), Water-Soluble Crayons, Spray Stains, Paints and Watercolour Markers.