Tim Holtz Distress Ink Watercolour Marker ... 1 (one) double ended marker (brush tip and fine nib).
Don't forget to let me know what colours you need! Scroll down for details :)
About Distress Markers ... These double ended markers are filled with Tim Holtz's dye-based Distress inks for painting, coloring, journaling, stamping and more. The dual tip markers are ideal for drawing, colouring, stamping, as well as watercolour painting.
Perfect for calligraphy, lettering, journaling, bullet journals, stamping, writing notes, colouring stamps and more!
- Water based, acid free, non-toxic
- Coordinates with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink color palette
- Double ended markers ... fine and brush
- Flexible brush tip for coloring, stamping and shading
- Fine nib for drawing and writing
How to order ... For a couple of colours, use the comments section when you order or send an email. Simply copy and paste the list and delete the ones you don't want, it saves heaps of typing!
Only the colours in this list are in stock ... The colour swatch chart also shows what is here plus gives a great representation of their hues. As colours are sold out, I will delete them from this list.
- Cracked Pistachio (pretty blue green)
- Blueprint Sketch (medium blue)
- Weathered Wood (light dusky grey-blue)
- Lucky Clover (medium green)
- Mermaid Lagoon (bright blue, hint of the sea)
- Ground Espresso (dark brown)
- Wilted Violet (medium bright purple) ... ^_^ one left
- Frayed Burlap (light brown, green tonings)
- Abandoned Coral (beautiful pink with orange tonings)
- Picked Raspberry (vibrant red pink)
- Carved Pumpkin (bright orange)
- Candied Apple (bright red)
- Twisted Citron (bright lime green) ... ^_^ two left
- Fossilised Amber (earthy bright yellow) ... ^_^ one left
FYI - The much loved Distress Markers are being discontinued so get them while they last. Msg me if you have questions at any time!
The metallic colours are not included as they have not been made into markers.
Please note : Always store double ended markers horizontally and ensure the lids are pushed on properly.
Price is for 1 (one) Distress Marker in the colour of your choice :)