Woodgrain Cardstock, Black Duo-Toned ... by Tim Holtz Distress and Ranger - Heavyweight 111lb pre-embossed textured paper for cardmaking, mixed media and papercrafts. 10 sheets per pack, 5"x7" in size.
Tim Holtz Distress Woodgrain Cardstock is a fabulously textured, dark two-toned surface with a detailed natural timber embossed design. An ideal surface for all techniques using Distress Inks, Paints, Stains, Crayons, Markers as well as all your favourite mixed media mediums and arty techniques.
Woodgrain Cardstock is a heavyweight art paper (111 lb cover weight), durable for all kinds of visual arts projects as it maintains its abstract texture, even when wet. The back of each sheet is fairly smooth with only a very light texture.
Conveniently sized sheets are perfect for mixed media, off-the-page creations, scrapbooking, journaling, card making, tags and all kinds of visual papercrafts.
How to use this fabulous paper...
- with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (regular and Oxides) ... with blending tools, swiping through ink on a craft mat, direct from the ink pad felt (and mist with water afterwards).
- spray the paper while dry with Distress Spray Stains or Distress Oxide Sprays... or spray the paper with water first.
- apply paint with a brayer or roller (Distress Paint, Dylusions Paint, any paint).
- smudge watersoluble pastels and Distress Crayons over the cardstock.
- paint with a brush or waterbrush.
- run through a die cutting machine and cut out different shapes to use in art.
... and so much more. Have fun!
Paper size : 5" x 7", 10 sheets per pack.
Designed by Tim Holtz, made by Ranger.