Tim Holtz Glass Mat Media Tool Set - Edge and Scraper by Tonic Studio ... to use with all of Tim's Glass Media Mats (all sizes also available, sold separately).
This Media Tool Set provides you with two essential tools to enhance your usage of the Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat (sold separately).
How to sync your Edge Tool with your Glass Media Mat...
- place your Edge Tool on your glass mat.
- check along the gridlines to see if they line up squarely.
- using a phillips head screwdriver (not included), loosen the screws on the "edge" end of the Edge Tool.
- holding the edge end firmly against the glass mat with the long length loose but still attached, move the long length so it lines up evenly with the gridmarks on the glass mat.
- still holding firmly, do up the screws on the edge end.
- all synced and ready to use!
... sing out if you have questions or need help!
- align along the edge of the glass media mat,
- includes a metal edge for cutting, tapered edge for drawing,
- clear polycarbonate for durability,
- approx 14 inches long, 2 inch wide.
- for removing material (paint, glue, gesso),
- Kushgrip ergonomic handle for comfort,
- black durable polymer for increased wear,
- approx 3.5 inch x 2.5 inch in size.
This package contains two tools - 1 media edge and 1 media scraper.