Guillotine Trimmer - 8.5 inch with Comfort Kushgrip handle... by Tim Holtz and Tonic Studio. Sharp 22.5cm blade for use with paper and cardstock.
Made by Tonic Studio with precision ground, ultra sharp blade, this strong trimmer is built to last. With its measurements on the baseboard in metric and imperial, this cutting tool is perfect for any of your papercraft and cardmaking projects.
About the Trimmer...
The Tim Holtz Guillotine is grey with black, soft cushioned "Kushgrip" handle on the trimming arm to give a comfortable grip for hours of use and less fatigue. The blade is smooth and very sharp to give clean cuts every time.
The measurements start at the cut edge, its not marked right to the edge near the blade but if you're cutting up anything larger than 1.5cm, you'll find it accurate and straight.
The grid marked on the baseboard has popular measurements marked as well, the lines are in .25" increments.
The working space on the baseboard is 8 3/4" x 6 5/8" (but you can go longer than 6 5/8" because there is no ridge on the left hand side. There is a 1.5mm raised guide at the top and bottom edge of the baseboard, next to the rulers.
- use for paper and cardstock.
- 6" (15cm) ruler on top and bottom edge of the base
- measurements in both inches and centimetres.
- etched 1/4" grid pattern is marked over the surface of the base.
- guides are along the top and bottom of the base for easy paper alignment.
- clear durable guard is to protect fingers and help prevent paper movement while in use.
Care instructions ...
- Blades can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Always let dry completely after cleaning.
- Be careful when letting your fingers go near the trimmer blade!
- Do not immerse this product in water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
... its a steel blade, so beware of it rusting if you live in a very humid environment. If does rust, don't fret as its not broken! Steel is able to be cleaned off easily with super fine sandpaper :)
Package info : this 22cm x 35cm x 6.5cm box contains one 8.5" (22cm) guillotine hinged style trimmer.
WARNING: Does contain items with sharp edges. Handle with care. Cutting Hazard, extremely sharp blades. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with Care. Keep out of reach of children ... (this warning is stating the obvious but is important to be said).