Clear Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink Reinker - Refill for Ink Pad (sold separately) - by Ranger ... slow drying, clear embossing ink for visual arts, papercrafts and mixed media.
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink is specially developed with clear embossing ink that stays wet for an extend period of time to allow you to prepare your design and sprinkle your embossing powder. The ink holds the powder in place until it is heated using a special tool which melts the powder into a permanent, raised layer.
This is the refill bottle to refresh the Tim Holtz Clear Distress Embossing InkPad (sold separately).
This clear ink is ideal for use with all colours of embossing powder for all visual arts and crafts including mixed media, scrapbooking, cardmaking, stamping and art journaling projects.
To Use Embossing Ink :
- Refill inkpad or drip, scribble or use a paint brush to apply ink
- while wet, sprinkle with your the embossing powder.
- tap off the excess powder.
- using a heat tool, gently heat up the embossing powder until it melts.
- be careful as the hot air is very very hot!
- sometimes heating from underneath your cardstock helps give an even coverage.
- make sure the heat tool is not too close and is constantly moved around so the cardstock and embossing powder does not burn.
- leave to cool (doesn't take long).
Pack includes :
- 1 reinker bottle of clear embossing ink.
... 1 fl oz (29ml).
... bottle is approx 3 3/4" (9.5cm) tall.
Acid free, non-toxic.
Also available from Art by Jenny - Ranger's Emboss it Reinkers, Pens, Dabbers, Ink Pads, Embossing Powders and of course, stamps, brushes and surfaces! Each sold separately.