Postage Information and other Frequently Asked Questions
How to Buy Arty Treasures
Simply click on the "add to cart" button near the name of the product.
To change quantities, click on "view cart".
In the "cart" you can also remove products, check postage and add comments.
Click "proceed to checkout" or pay using Paypal.
Art by Jenny accepts payments via Paypal, Visa and Mastercard.
If you need a hand or have questions, please get in contact so I can help. Phone 0428 898 120, write using the 'contact us' button or send a Facebook message. Thank you :)
For direct payment gateways, the discount code can be entered on page 2 of the checkout process where there is the opportunity to select a shipping method and enter in credit card information.
PayPal Express, being an offsite payment gateway, works a bit differently. This is the PayPal Express Checkout's workflow:
- When checking out, you will go to paypal.com right away, where PayPal collects the shipping and billing addresses. After that, you then return to Shopify where you pick a shipping rate and type in a discount code (if you have one). The price is updated accordingly and, on that same page, you get to finalise the transaction.
These are the postage and handling costs for all over Australia. All prices are in Australian dollars.
FREE standard postage ... all arty treasures are posted for FREE throughout Australia.
Tracking Service fee (Standard speed, Australia wide) ... enables you to monitor your order's journey ... $5.00 per order
- if your order is over $90, do not add this fee as your parcel will already have tracking included :) Simply contact me if you don't receive the tracking number with the shipping notification.
Express Delivery (Fast postage, Australia wide) ... AU$10.00 per order or FREE for all orders of AU$180 and over.
- Express Postage isn't how fast I post the order, but how quickly it travels with Australia Post and your local postal service once it leaves my shop.
- While "Express, Next Day Delivery" means to most of us as it says (fast fast, quick quick), Australia Post states that there are some postcodes where "next day" does not apply. It is still faster than regular parcel post snailmail. Check their website for details if you need further information - www.auspost.com.au.
- Contact me if unsure whether its worth adding Express to your order.
These postage and handling costs are for the rest of our big beautiful world we call Earth.
Prices are based upon the ones quoted at the Australia Post website. All prices are in Australian dollars unless you've clicked the "use my currency" button then you will see an estimated price - the actual currency conversion is governed by the banks and Paypal.
Totals of $180 and over (standard, trackable) … FREE Express
Small n Light (trackable) ... $18.50
Standard (trackable) … $36.90
Express (fast and trackable) … $46.90
Canada and the USA
Airmail for Small Items (NO tracking) ... $10.00
Airmail (NO tracking) ... $25.00
Standard (trackable) … $49.90
Express (fast and trackable) … $63.90
Rest of the World
Airmail (NO tracking) ... $30.00
Standard (trackable) … $63.90
Express (fast and trackable) … $82.90
Sing out if you need a hand or have questions!
All orders (local and international) are typically leave Art by Jenny between 1 and 3 business days depending upon the product, some things may take longer, some shorter - I'll let you know if there is a delay or unexpected tragedy (also known as temporarily out of stock).
Once it leaves the Art by Jenny's premises, it may take anywhere between 1 to 30 days depending where you are and what postage service you choose. I will not be held liable for how long it takes to travel from the shop to the final destination or for lost, missing, broken or damaged parcels and their contents. When treasure leaves our shop it is in perfect condition, packed carefully and labeled clearly.
Of course, sometimes thing go wrong no matter how well we plan but rest assured, I will always be here to help as best I can if anything does go wrong. Australia Post and your local postie are also available to help.
How to Order Special Items or Customised Wooden Shapes
Please contact us with the following details : Size, Subject or Object, Materials, How Many.
- What shape you would like?
- Why not get a customised or personalised shape for your artwork and scrapbook layout? Simply send us the the photo or picture and let us do the rest. It could be a scene, animal, people or wording.
- How many you require of each shape?
- What product to use ... craftwood (3mm or 8mm), chipboard, cardstock (white, black, kraft (oatmeal) or dark brown), watercolour paper, acrylic (3mm), vellum or acetate (similar to packaging plastic).
- Your contact details including name, email, phone and postal address.
We will email you with a quote (with rough drawings of any personalised images) and then send a Paypal invoice. When payment has been processed, your order will be created and shipped.
Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
How to Use Wooden Shapes
Handcrafted silhouettes and shapes made by local South Australian and mastercraftsman, Ray James of Wood'n Marbles.
Shapes include silhouettes, detailed characters and ornate filagrees - perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page projects, (hanging) mobiles or as coasters, kitchen trivets or to hang on the wall.
Colour the shape with paint, gesso, texture paste, medium, designer papers, fabrics or other textiles, or leave in their natural state.
Acrylic, vellum and acetate shapes are great for overlays for Project Life pages, scrapbook layouts and cardmaking. Usually, these shapes are best coloured with solvent or alcohol based markers or inks.
Always test on a similar material first... I used Smooch on acetate butterfly wings once and it took over two weeks to dry!
Contact Jenny James of Art by Jenny
I am a trustworthy and honest person who has been working in the design industry for over 20 years. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch by email graphic.art(at)artbyjenny(dot)com.au or mobile 0428 898 120 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, South Australian time).
All feedback is appreciated - positive or otherwise. If you are happy with my service and products, I would really appreciate if you would recommend me to your family, friends and colleagues. Thank you!
Purchasing Design Services
Payment is required up front before any work is started.
With all art and design services including the ready-to-use logos, you may have up to 2 minor alterations to the initial design. After this, there is a fee to be paid, based upon the changes required.
If buying one of my ready to use logos, either buy online or get in contact. You will receive a proof copy of you groovy new graphic design and/or logo by email less than 48 hours after your payment. Depending upon various factors like email and payment, it is possible you could have a logo within a day!
Logos are supplied as vector (eps), pdf, jpeg (rgb with a white background) and png (rgb with a clear background).
Refunds, Policies and Statements
Due to the nature of my graphic design, illustration and publishing services and solutions, full refunds are only given if I have not started working on your design or book. If digital work has started, then you will receive 90% of the purchase price.
Unfortunately, if you wish to cancel a painting, set of invitations or other physically created artwork, then 50% of the purchase price will be forfeited to pay for products used.
You will not receive any files or product with any refund.
Visit the Refund and Exchange Policy page for further details or contact me by phone or email.
Visit the Privacy Statement page for further details about privacy.