Ranger's Mini Ink Blending Foams ... 20 round replacement sponges to use with the Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool (sold separately).
These round foam pads are made of thick dense white sponge, each is approx 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" and 1/4" thick ... 30mm x 30mm and 6mm thick.
They attach to the Mini Ink Blending Tool (sold separately) using a built-in Velcro-style hook and loop connection. The Ink Blending Tool has a wooden ergonomic handle with a base holding the loops, the foams have the felt that sticks to the loops.
Apply your favourite inks and paints to for all kinds of visual arts projects including cardmaking, scrapbooking, papercrafts, off the page masterpieces, painting, mixed media, collage and journaling.
Blend inks and paints through stencils, over large areas, into small spaces and around edges.
Use 1 foam for each colour or wash gently with soap and water to reuse.
When using with acrylic paints, its best to wash them before the paint dries!
Pack of 20 round replacement foam pads.
- place another piece of Velcro to the back of your ink pads to hold a foam for each colour.
- the foams fit inside the back of a Mini Distress Ink Pad (also available, sold separately) easily, with or without Velcro.
- I keep mine together in a bowl on my table ... I use 1 foam for a variety of colours ... 1 for yellows, 1 for light blues, 1 for dark blues, 1 for browns, etc.
- keep inside one of Ranger's metal storage tins (available, sold separately).
- make a chart of all Distress colours, attach a piece of Velcro to each swatch spot and keep the foams in clear view! Some laminate their charts before attaching the Velcro.
... These are just some ideas! I'm sure there are dozens of ways. Happy creating!