Strathmore Paper Pad - Watercolour - Series 400 - Small
This product is a special order item and may take up to 3 weeks for delivery to you. After you pay, I will email you with details. Msg me if you have questions :) Jenny
Share this product
Strathmore Watercolour Paper ... 5.5"x8.5" (approx A5) paper pad.
The Watercolour 400 Series (Best) Paper by Strathmore is a high quality water colour paper that is heavy-weight with a cold press finish, perfect for wet media (water, paints, inks) techniques. It has a medium texture on the front, light almost smooth texture on the back.
This package contains one 5.5 x 8.5 inch (14cm x 21.6cm) paper pad. A pad of 140lb acid free cold press paper - gummed along the top, short edge.
How to Use a Pad of Paper ...
- One of the most popular ways is to paint on the paper while its still on the pad then tear off the pad. You can also use a spatula or palette knife to cut the glue and lift off your finished artwork.
- Take the sheet of paper from the pad beforehand and use as a single sheet of paper that moves freely around your table.
- Trim the page away from the block as before (before you paint) then use tape to secure the paper to a solid surface so it doesn't buckle while painting.
- 12 sheets high quality paper
- cold press
- acid free
- heavyweight (300gsm,140lb)
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 inch (14cm x 21.6cm), 140lb (300gsm), 400 series (best).