Stardust Mica Powdered Watercolour Paint ... by Pink Ink Designs - Sparkling iridescent mica powder in 10 (ten) highly pigmented colours that shimmer. Choose any 1 (one) colour (see list and images).
Create magical backgrounds and beautiful shimmery effects with these sparkling colours of watersoluble, pigment rich mica powders. Being a watercolour powdered paint, they react quickly with water and are able to be used in a variety of ways.
Choose any 1 (one) of your favourite colours (or all of them) from the drop down list or chat with us to discuss your options.
Ideas on using these beautiful powders...
- add to a spray bottle with water for colourful shimmery ink.
- mix with a few drops of water or flow medium to create a paint.
- mix with modelling pastes, resin, texture pastes, gesso or gel mediums.
- dry brush over stamped images (stamp with a sticky ink or sticky embossing powder).
- make a puddle of paint and splatter onto the artwork.
- sprinkle or splatter dry paint onto a wet surface.
- use with gel printing plates, wet or dry.
... and anything else you can dream up!
Ideal to be used on watercolour paper, cardstock, mixed media paper, fabrics, upcycled items, moulds, journal pages, junk journals and book covers, colouring books, canvas panels and more.
Jar Size ... 1.5" x 1.5", 1" high clear jar with wide opening lid. Each jar holds 10ml of mica powder. Powder may settle during transit.
Tip - tap the jar on a table before opening to keep the powder from escaping as you open the lid.
Colours are only a representation of each Stardust Mica Powder because colours may appear differently on different devices and monitors.