Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift-Ink Reinker Refill - Back Soon!
Please allow 1-3 days for the processing of this item. Thank you!
Share this product
Please Note... there has been a delay with the Reinker so this is still out of stock but the Ink Pad is in stock (sold separately).
Alcohol Lift-Ink Reinker (refill) by Tim Holtz and Ranger.
Refill bottle for reinking the Alcohol Lift-Ink Pad (sold separately).
Lift-Ink is a clear ink designed to lift color from non-porus surfaces and transfer to porous surfaces. Use with clear or rubber stamps to remove ink from backgrounds created with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks (sold separately).
Brand new to the craft world is this magical ink that will transform how we use Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks.
Alcohol Lift-Ink (often referred to as Lift Off Ink or Lift It Ink) is designed to lift Alcohol Ink from non-porous surfaces (eg Yupo, glossy paper, glass, acetate, acrylic) and transfer it to porous surfaces (eg mixed media paper, cardstock, etc).
How to use...
- Colour non-porous surface with Tim Holtz® Alcohol Ink (sold separately), let dry completely.
- Ink your rubber or clear stamp with Lift-Ink and stamp (press, print) directly onto the coloured surface.
- Immediately blot stamped image (coloured surface) and wipe with soft dry cloth to reveal the lifted image.
- Press the rubber or clear stamp (that is now coated with colourful ink from the glossy surface) onto your other surface to transfer the image.
- Clean stamp with all purpose non-toxic cleaner.
- Refill the ink pad with reinker as needed (also available, sold separately).
- Experiment and have lots of fun seeing how you can use this amazing new ink!
- Imagine - colourful text and rainbow outlines... oh my! What will Tim dream up next :D
- Don't forget to show off your beautiful colourful creations!
- 1 refill bottle 14ml (reinker).
Acid free, non-toxic.
Adult use only, conforms to ASTM D-4236, made in the USA by Ranger Industries.