Deckle (Torn Edge) Blade Guillotine Trimmer - by Tim Holtz and Tonic Studios - with a unique deckle-cut blade and ergonomic comfort Kushgrip handle. A guillotine style trimmer to create the look of rugged torn edges to your paper and cardboard easily and quickly.
About the Tim Holtz Deckle Trimmer...
Made by Tonic Studio with precision ground, ultra sharp blade with a rough ragged pattern, this strong trimmer is built to last. With its measurements on the baseboard in metric and imperial, this cutting tool is perfect to cut deckle or ragged edges on any of your papercraft, scrapbooking and cardmaking projects.
The Tim Holtz Deckle Trimmer is a guillotine style cutter. It is black with a soft cushioned "Kushgrip" handle on the trimming arm to give a comfortable grip for hours of use and less fatigue. The blade is deckled and very sharp to give clean rugged torn-like cuts every time. Tonic Studios is a leading provider of quality trimmers, offering precision and reliability.
The grid marked on the baseboard has popular measurements marked as well, the lines are in .25" increments.
The working space on the baseboard is 8 3/4" x 6 5/8" (but you can go longer than 6 5/8" because there is no ridge on the left hand side.
- use for paper and cardstock.
- 6" (15cm) ruler on top and bottom edge of the base
- measurements in both inches and centimetres.
- etched 1/4" grid pattern is marked over the surface of the base.
- guides are along the top and bottom of the base for easy paper alignment.
- clear paper guard to protect fingers and help prevent paper movement while in use.
Care instructions ...
- Blades can be cleaned with a damp cloth - carefully as it is Sharp!
- Always let dry thoroughly after cleaning before using again.
- Be careful when your fingers are near the trimmer blades!
- Do not immerse this product in water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Package info : this 22cm x 35cm x 6.5cm box contains one 8.5" (22cm) guillotine style trimmer with a Deckle torn edge knife.
WARNING: Does contain items with sharp edges. Handle with care. Cutting Hazard, extremely sharp blades. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with Care. Keep out of reach of children ... (this warning is stating the obvious but is important to be said).