Archival Reinker - Tim Holtz Distress ... by Ranger. Choose any 1 (one) colour of Distress Archival Ink to refill your Distress Archival Ink Pads (sold separately). 14ml (.5 fl oz) bottle with fine tip.
Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink by Ranger, is an all-purpose ink for a variety of surfaces. The ink is a permanent, water and fade resistant dye based formula in a small bottle with a fine tip. for use in art journaling, gel printing, diaries and planners, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media, collage, visual arts, textile arts, and other craft projects.
The photos show all the beautiful colours in a pleasing rainbow order and gathered into rows to show the colours in each of the Distress Archival Mini Ink Pad Kits (also available, sold separately).
How to Order ...
Don't forget to send me a message with or after you order with your colour choices. Copy and paste from the list (scroll down) to save typing.
Choosing colours this way saves so much time, rather than wander about a website looking for each one or batting with a very long drop down colour list, you have them all in one place and can see at a glance what is available.
Choose from these colours ...
- Rustic Wilderness (medium green)
- Fired Brick (earthy brick red)
- Frayed Burlap (light brown)
- Prize Ribbon (medium blue)
- Crackling Campfire (warm rustic red)
- Crushed Olive (yellow-green)
- Salvaged Patina (greeny-bluey green)
- Villainous Potion (dark purple)
- Speckled Egg (pale shabby blue)
- Evergreen Bough (blue green)
- Wild Honey (golden dark yellow)
- Kitsch Flamingo (pretty pink)
- Hickory Smoke (mid grey, neutral)
- Vintage Photo (sepia, medium brown)
- Ground Espresso (very dark brown)
- Black Soot.
- Peeled Paint (earthy green)
- Mermaid Lagoon (medium bright blue)
- Faded Jeans (denim blue)
- Dusty Concord (purple).
- Picked Raspberry (dark bright pink)
- Barn Door (red, scarlet)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange) ... ^_* Out of Stock (retired).
- Fossilized Amber (earthy yellow, ochre).
Use the bottle of Archival Ink for refilling Archival ink pads, creating marbled backgrounds, stamping, colouring, blending, gel plate printing, smooshing and swiping on a craft mat for fab backgrounds, stamping with multiple colours at once.
How to Use for Refilling your Stamp Pad ...
Use to refill the coordinating Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink Pad (sold separately).
Lightly squeeze bottle over the felt while weaving over the surface.
Let soak in for a few minutes, or spread evenly using a palette knife.
Clean tools and stamps using Ranger's archival ink cleaner (sold separately).
Acid free, archival ink. Waterproof and fade resistant when dry on porous surfaces like paper and cardstock.
Pack contains 1 (one) Distress Archival Re-Inker Refill Bottle, .5 fl oz (14 ml) with fine tip.
Coordinating Archival Ink Pads and storage solutions also available, sold separately.
All of the Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Paints, Sprays, Stains, Glazes, Enamel Pins, Accessories - everything in the Distress Range - are available at Art by Jenny ... click here to see them all.